Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

Windmill Flower

Hello again today my class and I made Windmill Flowers and it looked cool to see everyone flower. My teacher who taught me how to do it and it was great. it you want to learn how to do it here is the link and here is a photo of my Flower.
CLICK ME. And here is a photo of mine.   

Have You ever made a windmill flower?

What was the tricky part of making it was it was hard to attach the paper to the stick.

Was it Trick to make?


Thank you for reading my blog posts and see you Whenever I see you.


  

2 comments:

  1. HI there I am Mackenzie from Rm 6 at Owairaka School. I like your post on the windmill flower, I like all the colours on the flower it looks very tricky to make. What is your favorite color on this flower?
    Here is My Blog

    blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mackenzie It's Sophie @ Wesley Primary. I just want to say that my Favourite colour on this flower on the flower is all. I did Rainbow colours because I love rainbows. Thank you

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.