Pages

Thursday 27 August 2020

Maths Prodigy

 Prodigy Is a very fun game for me because it helps me with my maths and it is very very cool. I love this game because like it's maths and I don't very like maths a lot to be honest. I hate maths but my sister is very good she is the best in maths. Sometimes on road trips we were so bored and so we made a game of maths. One on one my brother vs my sister. My other brother was the one who said the Questions and as soon as he said it my sister Keren answered so quick and so when it was my turn to vs my sister and so I said " I hate Maths So go easy on me." Keren just didn't want to go easy and so she won. Anyway as I was saying Prodigy is So fun and you get pets your own home and hats, shoes, Buddies that follow you and lots of worlds made up. 

{ I don't Know if they are actually made up. }


Anyway go check out Prodigy and Start playing.

{ if you want to} Here are some Photos  πŸ“· πŸ“· πŸ“· πŸ“· πŸ“· πŸ“· Thank you for reading 

If you have any questions Just comment. Thank you again.

Shipwreck Shore | Prodigy Math Game Wiki | FandomProdigy Math Game App Review




6 comments:

  1. Sophie, I enjoyed reading your comment about maths and why you enjoy prodigy. I'm glad that your family plays maths games on car trips too. I'm looking forward to seeing you back at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it sophie! Hannah here! Enjoyed reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah for commenting on my blog.

      Delete
  3. kia ora sophie its me Jazzy i like the way you added pictures about it so if people doesn't know what prodigy is this reminded me of when i always use to vs people and animals playing prodigy maybe next time check your sentences why dont you like prodigy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Jazzy. I thanks for your positive Thoughtful and helpful Comment. I do like prodigy. I don't like Maths. But the maths problems sound and look easy but When it is on paper It hard for me to solve. Thanks for coomenting on my blog.

      Sophie.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.