Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Created House

Hello again today I will be telling you How a Made this House out of a google drawing. It was so hard and challenging. The thing was that It took like 1 hour and 10 mins I think and I finished. Any way This is what MY house looks like. The thing that was Challenging was when I had to keep adding the square on the rectangle. Here I a Photo. Thank you.

If you have any Questions About this house please comment.

Challenge:
I challenge You to Make a house but one just like you own. Comment if You tried. 

6 comments:

  1. Sophie, the house looks amazing, what a lot of hard work you have put into it too. I also like the added details.
    Is this your house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ka pai Sophie this looks great. I will have a go if I have time today. Did you use any short cuts like ctrl-d to duplicate shapes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes But I had to keep doing it a lot of times

      Delete
  3. Wow awesome job Sophie! I like that you kept going and finished it even though it was hard.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.