Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2020

Play dough

play dough is very fun to play with so i looked up a very easy way to make it. i played with it for hours and i did not make it by myself i made it with my 2 favorite cousins but i won't mention their names. So all you need is

1 cup of flour,

one cup of salt

1 cup of cold water and

A teaspoon of food coloring

and if it is too sticky just add flour. You can add food coloring if you want and you probably want to wear glove to make it so if you tried it i hope you like it. I did it with pink food coloring because that  was the only one we had so it used and it turned out pretty good a first but i after 2 or 3 days the color that i used went lite pink. Here is a photo of me playing with the play dough. If you tried it just comment and i will post again.

Thanks.
I made a Big ball so if you can tell.
Thanks again for Reading my blog.

I made it because i was bored and it is lock down so what be like LOCK DOWN CHECK. I am Joking.

Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Ka pai Sophie. I like how you included instructions so that other people can have a go at making their own play dough. Why do you think the colour changed after a few days? You could do lots of cool things with your play dough. You could make a stop motion animation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sophie. What great level of innovation and creativity during lockdown. So have you thought about what you could do with the play dough. Look forward to you using and creating you play dough into something during your lockdown. Take care and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophie, I'm pleased that you are good at making play dough because I tend to make it not quite right. When we get back to school you will need to teach me so we can make it in class.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.