Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Sophie's Birthday

Hi boys and girls i will not be writing a story but i am going to tell you that today May 5 is my birthday and today i am turning 11 and  i want to tell you that i am so happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ to turn 11. I don't know what to say or do but i will be happy today. I put some photo's up and  i want to thank my friends for making me happy and my own family for making me feel special and loved. today is going to be great and i am really happy that i am turning 11.๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚

Thank you so much if you have anything to say just comment and i will reply.
Sophie.



4 comments:

  1. You are growing up so fast Sophie! Happy BIRTHDAY!! I hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sophie your growing up into being a really bossy little sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Sophie. You grow up so fast to be want you want in the future. Happy birthday once again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday ... sorry it is late. You and I have something in common when celebrating our birthdays in 2020. Both of us had to celebrate our birthdays in lockdown. My was in April and I reach a milestone a big 50! Continue your good working on blogging. Hope to see you very soon when we return at Alert level 2.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.