Pages

Monday 18 May 2020

First Day Of School

Hi boys and girls i have A question to ask you and I want to know.
- Did you go to school?
- How was it at school or at home?
- what did you do?
- What Happened?
- What did you learn?

So that was all I wanted to ask you.
I went school and it was great. My school has a new something to play with, I don't know what it is call but it is something to do with a spinning round thing. Sorry I just don't know what it is but my class and I had a turn on and i had fun on the top top. It was fun because I saw the mountain and houses but for the first time i never felt that high before in a long time. Anyway school was fun and so cool. I got to see my friends and I took my small Food truck to school and we painted it and we will be selling mini food. It is just a prototype.

Let me know if you went to school and had fun and how did you do the distance.
Thank you.😁😁😁😁😁😁
Keep safe if your bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.