Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Toolkit Badge

Hi guys it is me Sophie and today is the best blog i have ever posted.

So as you can see my Title is called Toolkit Badge.
I saw On my Gmail that Mr Margetts had sent me a Badge. You may know him of Ako Hiko website the link will be on the bottom If you want to check it out for yourself. He sent me the badge and when I saw the badge I didn't really do the best reaction. It was like doing the Shocked Emoji.😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱. It wasn't really the best reaction so I felt like everyone was staring at me But Lucky None of the class looked. Here is the Link to Ako Hiko website.
 CLICK ME TO GO TO AKO HIKO WEBSITE>
And here is my Toolkit Badge
Do you Know what a Toolkit Is???

have you ever did a toolkit before???

Thank you And if you have a Questions Just Comment.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed receiving your badge Sophie. You did a great job of describing your emotions. And you did a fantastic job of being a presenter! Maybe you could put a link to your presentation slides? Or the student toolkits site?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.