Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

My Story

hi boys and girls i just want to share a story with you and i hope you will love it. it's a fake story but yeah i hope you like it.

" YAY" Shouted Hope as she came running down the stairs. "today is My Birthday" says Hope. After she said it was her birthday she just remembered that nobody can come because of lock down and she was scared that someone might have the Corona virus and she doesn't want to have so she just said "I'd rather have no party". She went back to her room sadly and went on her phone and started to cry for hours. Her mum heard her crying so she went to the shops with a mask and gloves. She came out with party supplies and when she got home she decorated the house, made some food, made a cake, went to the shops and brought ice - cream, blew some balloons,hang some golden flags and stars and did everything she could to make Hope happy again. When she finished doing everything she looked at the time and it was 7:00 pm and said " good timing". she called everyone down one by one.The last one was hope. She came down and everybody said " SURPRISE" She was so happy and said " my Favorite Day Because no visitors and besides we never get a real family time. When hope woke up she screamed " OH MAN IT WAS JUST A DREAM". 

Hope you liked the story if you have any questions just comment and i will reply. 
Thanks 

7 comments:

  1. Ka pai Sophie. Awesome story. I like your use of speech marks. I know lots of people who have had their birthdays in lockdown and it's been quite a strange experience. I have a question, why you name the character Hope? It's interesting because I think this story will give people hope. Keep up the blogging and don't forget to check out some other Ako Hiko blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love reading your writing Sophie, captivating beginning and ending. Glad to see you are enjoying writing stories. Cannot wait to read more!
    - Miss Bound

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie WOW! What a interesting story and you have managed to keep me hooked throughout the entire story. I look forward to seeing more of your stories on your blog. Keep up with your online learning at home and make sure you continue to post your learning in your blog for others to see and inspire others to do more of the same - Mr Vega

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I sure would love to post more stories on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sophie, I enjoyed reading your story and I could just imagine Hope running around.
    Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY for today, have a great day and I hope you get lots of surprises. Mrs Loney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woww thanks for the story Sophie it is was good and I liked how you used punctuation and everything!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.