Pages

Sunday 5 July 2020

Family Time

Hi again today is Sunday and my mum family came over. First in the morning we cleaned till 2:43 and I was already tired. When everyone got here we greeted them then we prayed for the food. We ate and it was YUMMY. We had chicken nibbles, pizza, Chop suey, potato salad, and lots of other things. After I ate I had to look after the little babies and it was so hard because I got them all to sit down on the bed and they did but they keep moving so they kept saying to each other to sit down and listen so the started to fight. It was so annoying and hard so I just left them to fight. Anyway it was so good always catching up with my family. Here are some photos.
 Thank you for reading.




Do you spend some time with you family?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sophie. It's great to see you using your blog in the holidays. There are a lot of classes doing holiday blogging challenges. I'll see if I can find some for you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.