Pages

Saturday 4 July 2020

What My Name Means To Me

Today I will be Telling you What My Name Means To Me. So when I was born My grandpa Named me Sophie I highlighted it in red because when I was 7 I was my grandpa said " Sophie, Your name has been chosen carefully." I did not mind him and did not listen but when he said " Your name means WISDOM.  You can search it up for yourself if you think I am lying. Wisdom means the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgement; the quality of being wise. - the fact of being based on sensible or wise  thinking."some questioned the wisdom of building the dam so close to an active volcano". - the body of knowledge and experience that develops within a specified society or period. So that is what it might mean. Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Sophie. I think your family chose a good name for you. During our Cybersmart lessons you have been very wise. Do you know what the names of your other family members mean?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.