Pages

Saturday 4 July 2020

Movie Night

Okay boys and girls I am going to tell you what I did during school holidays. On the last day of school me my sister, my mum, my dad and hope went to deliver lamb to some people we know. We came back home and cleaned and watched movies. the first movie we watched was Take Home Pay. The second movie is called Faith's Song. Both movies were cool and the first movie was was so funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚and my sister and I could not stop laughing. The second movie was sort of scary 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱for me. Now I am sitting next to the heater because it is so cold.😰😰😰😰😰😰 ( I think that is a cold face emoji. ) Anyway here is some photos of us watching.
 Here is some photos of us watching.




Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.