Pages

Thursday 16 July 2020

Breakfast

Hi again it has been a really long time since I blog posted. Today I want to blog about breakfast. Today we had Topai. Topai  is a traditional Tongan food. They always use that food to eat during winter time. I don't know much but I do know it is Delicious. There Is a recipe if you want to try t out for yourself.
Here is a video of the recipe.

Thank you Here are some photos also.



Thank you. 

Have you ever tried topai?

If you have any questions please comment and I will reply.

Thanks Again. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sophie. Awesome blog post. I like how you shared the video and pictures. It reminds me of the baking I did this morning (banana and walnut muffins). Maybe you could make a tutorial video like this for something you're passionate about? It's interesting that you don't even need to talk to give instructions on a video now!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.