Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2020

Smile

Do you ever feel like you don't know what makes yourself smile??? I feel like what make me happy is that when I am with my family & Friends. I don't need anything just to make myself happy. I am already happy because I have all I need. I am happy because I am who I am. Thank you for everyone out there who is reading this.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„. Sometime other things make me happy like.Thank you for everything.
- Prodigy
- Amazing Teachers
- Family & Friends
- And others.
What makes you happy??
{ happy is like when you Smile }

Someone once told me when you smile Make the whole world smile.

even my friends make me happy and smile and laugh

Prodigy Math Game - Free Membership - Educational FreebiesA Truly Amazing Teachers: Cute Lined Journal - Best Teacher Thank ...Focus on Family Healthcare added a new... - Focus on Family ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.