Pages

Thursday 20 August 2020

GIPHY

 Hi again today I am going to tell you what GIPHY  If you don't know what it is, It a site where you get Moving Pictures  But before I go on I would like to announce that The winner is Maddie. And the word was Recount but Maddie still wins because Recount is Like the same as the past so Maddie is the winner🏆🏆🏆. } Now as I was saying GIPHY is so cool because you get lots of funny, cool, pretty and stuff like that if you want to see the site the link is down below

 https://giphy.com/ } 

Anyway Thank you so much for reading. 

Here are some cool stuff. 

Good Job Maddie.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie, thanks for sharing about GIPHY, there was some really funny clips too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo I won! Recount is a great word for describing something in the past. Also I love Giphy, such a fun website.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.