Pages

Saturday 8 September 2018

my favorite food drink and stuff

Hi, today I'm going to tell you what is my favorite food. Mosley i love pizza because i like the ham and cheese one. My favorite drink is FANTA and all of the fanta L&P and COKE. My favorite fruit is grapes, strawberry, Peach, Blueberry and WATERMELONI wish if I could paint anything and of course, I have a WONDERFUL FAMILY. I am so lucky to be the youngest in the family because my aunt said things to the little ones. I don't have to have everything am I right? my siblings are not kind only Keren is the kindness one to me because we are always doing everything together. once we had and tea party outside, paint outside and we play at the park lava monster. I also love to play with my sisters baby as well. When she is on her walker she runs and holds my hand when I say THERE'S A MONSTER HOPE. Ya hope is her name. I asked for permission. My favorite game is hex lines. My favorite YouTube channel is Matt and Rebecca. My favorite subject is writing. I am not used to reading and math only Keren loves math. even solving. so that is all for today see you next time.

Bye bye.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie it is your sister and I really like how you posted on your blog because you're posting colours of your favourite thing you like. It reminds me of when I did a post of all about me. Maybe next time try make your title even more interesting and make sure you use CAPITAL LETTERS IN YOUR WRITING NEXT TIME. MAYBE CHECK OUT MY BLOG!!http://wpskerent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Keren for commenting on my blog your so nice.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.