Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

100 word challenge

hello there, welcome back to my blog today is 100-word challenge but different. we are going to look for fanboys. f-for,a-and,n-nor,b-but,o-or,y-yet and s-so. please if I missed anything please comment down below.
here is my work

One day me, Lofa and Nico were having a girl party. While we were sleeping I heard people talking and I fell back to sleep. In the morning me and my friends said “ where are we “. then a lady came out but she was holding a microphone and I said “ are we on the television, what! there are no doors, how are we going to get out of this place?”. Then after that, the floor started to move, we were spinning around. Then Lofa said “ I feel like going home but being on TV is even better. I am staying”.  

thank you for reading bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.