Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Bullying

hey, guys sorry for not blogging on my blog I was too busy with funeral and everything.


today I will be telling you about bullying because sometimes people feel lonely and sad and people think it is really funny how they are sad but people might be thinking of things private.

it is bad to bully because when you tease someone it will hurt there feeling and they will cry. so people like me I am sometimes sad but I don´t get bullied like other people. I have friends like Samisoni T and Haiti they are my 2 best friends.


here is a song that I that hay park school did and my cousin and my other cousin Smaisoni T is in the video. the song is called stop think and do.   




stop think and do    here is the link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.