Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Eco-friendly house

Eco-friendly house



Hello, I'm back to today and guess what we had the best learning ever it was an eco-friendly house.

first, in the morning I came to school and there was a question and I didn't listen because I came late to school. Even tho when we finished that question, we got to that really cool learning and we had to do a google drawing and if you want to see it just click the Eco-friendly house on the top in the blue writing.

Then, I got to my learning and when I did what the teacher said to do so then I didn't talk. I got up to the trees but miss bound said " class shut down Chromebooks and put it on the tables nicely." I did it. We had plenty of time to finish my writing after morning tea. 

Next, it was morning tea and I was in the athletics team Wesley primary. when it was eating time that's was when I went and I didn't get time to eat because I had to go to the athletics meeting and I had to go to Tongan group but I already knew all the actions. 

Finally, morning tea was finished and I went back to class but then I saw that my friends from kindy came out of the class and said " Sophie lets go we have to go to kindy to read. " and I said," oh yes but first we have to go to miss rose." We went and miss rose said " ya you can go and good remembering". So we went to kindy and they said that they were having playball so we had to go back to kindy at 12:20 so we went back to class and stayed there until it was 12:20. When it was 12:20 we went and they just finished playball so we went inside and we chose a book to read and they had to eat then go outside to read

thank you bye 
sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.