Pages

Monday 14 December 2020

Colorful Coloring Book

 Hi again today I will be showing you My Coloring that I did on Art Coloring Book .  It was fun although I found it a little bit hard to do the colour but what I did like is how it almost looks just like the one someone else coloured.  Next time I do the art colouring book I want to do it a little different and do a challenging one.  This post is about art and colour because I love art and I like to go on the the site Art Coloring Book.  Just type it up or click this link down below. It is so fun to do art. Just click the Blue Text. Here are also some photos of my art work.

Art Colouring Book.  Click 


This is how it looks when you go on.

This is how I coloured it. 

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please comment and let me know if I could change anything or maybe do anything else to make it better. Thank you.


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Sophie,

    My name is Charlotte and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. I think that the piece of artwork that you recreated is awesome!

    I think that the colours you used in your picture are very cool and show off your creativity. What is your favourite colour? Did you use it in your piece of art? My favourite colour is purple, but I also like blue.

    I hope to see you continue to take part in the Summer Learning Journey this summer. The program has begun today and the first post has just been uploaded! You can find it here.

    Ngā mihi nui
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this was a few months back now Sophie, but do you remember who the painter was? I think it is Matisse, but I may be wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.