Pages

Thursday 14 May 2020

Jump Photography

Hi all today I will be doing a, Well I see you can already tell what I am doing. I am doing a Jump Photography which I wanted to do for a long time but this was on my class site so I wanted to show you a photo of mine and yeah so I hope you like the photo and I might put some up for the fail ones I did so thanks i hope you try it out and make sure you don´t hurt yourself while doing the jump.
Thanks

You can´t really see my face but yeah I think you can tell i am happy.

My fail one is just down below.
 Here is my fail one so can see i can´t show but yes
that is my fail one and i hope you enjoyed laughing
at the photos Hahahaha, i was just Kidding. Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sophie. Great job. I love that you are honest enough to share your fails. These mistakes are all part of learning so I'm glad you shared them. If people just gave up when it got hard we wouldn't have awesome things like this video

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie, this is brilliant, just like the activity. Well done, I'm looking forward to getting back to school and I can't wait for you and Pila to bring in your food truck too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.