Pages

Friday 13 December 2019

Shelly - Ann Fraser Pryce

hi, guys, this year is summer learning journey and it is going to be fun. This is just a practice week so when we do the real writing I know what to do. this one is about shelly ann. she is really fast and really fit. CLICK ME TO WATCH THIS VIDEO
so once you finish watching that video I want to tell you some facts about her. she is from Jamaica, she is married, she has a little boy. if you guys want to register the Summer Learning Journey ← click to register. anyway, Click me to learn more.
thank you for letting me share this with you. bye
Image result for shelly ann flag
Image result for shelly ann

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sophie, I hope you are having a good day!

    My name is Eliza and I’m working as a blog commenter on the Summer Learning Journey this summer. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading your posts and the other bloggers' posts from the Ako Hiko cluster, over the next few weeks! If you want to know more about me, you can check out my blog.

    It's so great to see that you're doing some of the Summer Learning Journey activities. Although it looks like you're doing the teaser week activities which have ended now and you won’t get points for those. We really hope you join this year's Summer Learning Journey which has heaps of cool activities about 'People Who Have Changed the World'.

    Here is the link:

    Year 3-5:
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/2019-week-1-y3-5

    Year 6-8:
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/2019-week-1-y6-8

    I enjoyed looking at your blog today and I hope that you will keep blogging with us over the summer. Week one activities started today!

    Have a great day!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.